Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who I Am?

...ElOw gUyZ!!!
I'm kind of a girl who wants a perfect life, perfect life that suits myself! For me, not all things should be reveal because sometimes we have to be in silence. But i admit to myself that I depend on others opinion, on other's suggestion so I define myself as a dependent minded. And how I wish that someday I have my own decisions leads on the right path through the good as my life. Other think that I'm a wick one because of the action that I was shown to them,but eventhough that I'm act like that I assure you that even I'm not a perfect I am a real and true friend. Deep inside, I always think for others especially to all people that very close to me. As o real friend I don't want to see anyone of my friends suffering from any kind of pain.
I'm Rionel.!

No comments: